Have you ever wanted a job in lacrosse? A job where you get to talk about lacrosse? A job that gave you first hand access to best and newest gear from the leading brands? A job that helped grow the sport of lacrosse?
If that’s what you’re after, then read on …
We are hiring!
We have a number of casual positions open to help staff our promotional marquee at various upcoming state and national lacrosse events.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid training
- Flexible hours
- Staff uniform
- Staff discount on gear
- A pretty awesome experience
You will need:
- Driver’s licence
- Mobile phone
- Currently residing in Greater Adelaide
To apply, please submit:
- Your CV
- You hours of availability
- A 30 second video introducing yourself and your current playing stick and explaining why it’s the best stick.
Please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your CV, be sure to mention things like the following:
- How long you’ve played
- Clubs you’ve played for
- Coaching/umpiring experience and qualifications
- Representative teams you’ve made
For your video, something taken on your phone will be sufficient. There’s no need for any fancy editing and the more candid the better.
Privacy is of the utmost importance and all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Application close Friday, 1st July 2022.
If you have any questions, please call us at the store:
or email us at: